- For webmasters and marketers who practice ethical SEO techniques
- For people who hate Black Hat SEO
- For people who think Google can do better
- For people who got caught to Black Hat SEO
What is Black Hat SEO?
The simplest way to explain Black Hat SEO is that it is practice of deceiving search engines with false information. Sometimes you’ll find the first result you get on the SERP (Search Engine Result Page) irrelevant. Sometimes the title and the description shown in the SERP are relevant but upon visiting the site you find nothing relevant. If you have experienced this then you are a victim of Black Hat SEO. Read more
You can report the web page to Google.
What can you report?
- Hidden text or links
- Misleading or repeated words
- Page does not match Google's description
- Cloaked page
- Deceptive redirects
- Doorway pages
- Duplicate site or pages
- Any other Black Hat SEO practice
- A Google account
- Spammer’s URL
- Exact query that shows a problem (copy this from the Google search box)
- Resulting Google page that shows problem (copy the Google URL)
Click here to report the site that is misbehaving to Google
Rosetta Stone loses court case against Google - ARLINGTON, Va. -- Foreign language education company Rosetta Stone Inc. said it lost a court case in which it sued Google Inc. for allowing rivals to advertise copycat software when Rosetta trademarks are used in search terms. Continue Reading