Sunday, April 4, 2010

Install Realtek HD Audio Driver Failure!! [Error code: 0xE0000227]

I got this error and I found an answer from a site called ComputerBoom.com. But the exact steps mentioned in the site didn’t work for me. So thought of posting what really worked for me.


1) Open device manager (start -> right click my computer -> properties -> hardware -> device manager) click "system devices" disable "microsoft UAA bus driver for high definition audio"

2) Install realtek driver.

3) Open device manager click "system devices" disable "microsoft UAA bus driver for high definition audio"

4) Uninstall "UAA bus driver" make rescan devices (Please keep the realtek driver installation CD inside the CDROM for the system to scan and reinstall it)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When installing you sound driver at a certain stage your pc automatically detects your sound card and found new hardware wizard starts. Ignore this and continue with your normal driver installation. This is also an solution for the above problem.

Anonymous said...

This worked man.. You rock... I have saved this for my future use... Awesome, yo're a life saver men...

--RED

Harshit said...

Thanks Alot Man...You are a Rock Star :)